You can now have a Natural Health Consultation from the convenience of your home or office. Jessica Ehrlich is now available for professional Skype Consultations. You get all of the benefits of expert care, but without having to worry about travel, parking or even getting out of your pyjamas. All you need to do is find a comfy chair and hook up your computer.
What are Skype Consultations?
Well Skype is a totally free computer software program that allows you to enjoy a face-to-face consultation with a qualified Naturopath from the comfort of your own home.
- How it works is you book a time with Jessica either by phone or email.
- Phone 0149871259
- Email enquiries@AdvancedThermography.com.au
- You then receive a booking email. Attached to this email will be forms you are required to fill out and email back prior to your appointment. If you have trouble with this, other arrangements can be made. Payment is also to be made prior to appointment with payment details in the booking email.
- Prior to the appointment you will ensure that your computer and Skype program is working, details on how to set up are written further below.
- During your appointment Jessica will be taking notes. She will also be providing you with information that many people like to take notes on.
- Before your appointment is over Jessica will book another appointment time with you if necessary.
- After the consultation you will receive an email with your invoice. It will also contain a list of recommended products and prices.
What is the difference between a Skype consultation and a Clinic consultation?
Sitting in a Skype consultation provides the same experience as sitting face-to-face in clinic. However using Skype allows more flexibility with consultation times and is great for instances that prevent you from normally booking an appointment, like having three small children, work, living remotely, being injured, or even without a car. Appointments are available weekly and there are also times available outside normal business hours, so no one misses out on the opportunity.
You will receive the same quality of care and advice.
How can you make an appointment for your Skype consultation?
There are 3 easy steps to arrange your Skype Appointment:
- Book Your Appointment– choose your preferred method:
- You can book online at advancedthermography.com.au or via email at enquiries@AdvancedThermography.com.au
- You can call 0419871259
- Pay for your appointmentdetails provided in booking email
- Make sure Skype is set up on your computer
How much are Skype consultations? Are there health fund rebates?
$60 for an initial consultation takes about 1 hour
$40 for follow up consultations taking about 30 minutes
Products are an additional cost
Payments to be made prior to appointment via bank details provided in booking email. Or they can be made with a credit card during the Skype consultation.
Health fund rebates are available. You will receive an invoice email with all the details you require to claim from your provider.
How to be prepared for your Skype consult
Before your appointment day:
- Download Skype (available on PC/laptop for Windows and Mac; smartphones and tablets for Android and Apple) create a Skype login with your email address (if you don’t already have this)
- Email your skype name to Jessica (adthermo)
- Send a contact request via Skype to Jessica
On the day:
- Log on to Skype ahead of your appointment time
- Check that your microphone, speakers and webcam are working properly. Try making a ‘test call’ to ‘Skype test call’ with a friend or to Jessica to check the volume of your microphone and speakers. If you hear feedback or screeching from your speakers try using headphones instead. If this doesn’t work you made need to restart your computer and start again.
- Jessica will start a Video Call at your appointment time
I know that things come up and life ‘happens’, therefore I will always try and accommodate for extreme and unexpected circumstances.
That said, my time and energy is valuable too, so the following cancellation policy is in place:
– If you cancel or reschedule more than 48 hours prior to your appointment – no charge.
– If you cancel or reschedule more than 24 hours, less than 48 hours prior to your appointment – 50% charge.
– Less than 24 hours notice – 100% cancellation charge.
Jessica looks forward to helping you achieve your health goals!