MMS Protocol 1000
• Take 3 drops of activated MMS in juice or water once each hour for at
least 8 consecutive hours every day for 3 weeks.
• Normally it is best to start by taking only one or two drops an hour for
the first several hours.
• For a very sick person, it is best to start out with a half drop an hour
for the first several hours.
• Increase the number of drops per hour as the person is able to
tolerate more drops but never go more than 3 drops an hour.
• If vomiting or diarrhea seem extra bad, stop hourly doses until they
are over and then start back, but at a reduced dose.
• In case of nausea immediately reduce the dose but do not stop taking
MMS unless the nausea is severe.
You can make your MMS doses in either of two ways and be sure to do it in
a clean, dry cup or glass:
1. Use a 50% solution of citric acid and add one drop of it for each drop
of MMS. Swirl it a little, wait 20 seconds, add a half cup of water or
juice (with no added vitamin C but natural vitamin C is OK), and drink
2. Use a 10% solution of citric acid (or lemon or lime juice) and add five
drops of it for each drop of MMS. Swirl it a little, wait three minutes,
add a quarter cup of water or juice (with no added vitamin C but
natural vitamin C is OK), and drink it.
Do not use orange juice, but most other juices are OK, as long as they
have no added Vitamin C. Orange juice and added Vitamin C prevent the
If you don’t have juice or would rather not use juice, instead use a full glass
of water (8 ounces). Then you may not notice the taste.
Dealing With Nausea etc.
If you notice nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or severe tiredness, drink a glass
of water or take a teaspoon of baking soda or Alka Seltzer. If that doesn’t
help, stop until the problem is gone, and then continue with less MMS for a
Intense, but totally worth it.