Magnesium deficiency has been scientifically identified as a critical factor in the onset of such a vast variety of disease, from heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, inflammation and stroke, to Alzheimer’s, autism, cancer and many more.
Magnesium Oil Health Benefits
Benefits of using Transdermal Magnesium Oil:
- Raise DHEA levels (youth hormone) extending your life span (Dr. Norman Shealy)
- Lowers High Blood Pressure
- Best detox agent – magnesium’s job is to rid your body of mercury and other toxic heavy metals
- Helps with conditions of Diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s, Autism, ADHD
- Stronger teeth and bones – magnesium is necessary to keep calcium in the bones
- Helps prevent osteoporosis, arthritis, and inflammatory disease
- Helps maintain healthy libido
- Relieves stress, anxiety, confusion, mood disorders, depression, irritability and fatigue
- Helps migraine sufferers
- Better flexibility strength and endurance
- Relieves pain and helps heal injuries faster
- Improves digestion
- Prevents calcification build-up in joints, connective tissue, muscles and arteries
- Relieves back pain
- Prevents kidney stones
- Magnesium is necessary for thyroid function
- Helps to balance hormonal problems (PMS)
- Builds your immune system and helps fight infection
- Prevents muscle cramps
- Insomnia or restlessness
Why is spraying it on the skin better than swallowing a capsule?
Magnesium spray is provided in a mist spray because transdermal application allows us to bypass the digestive system and go directly to where the body can utilize it most by absorbing through our skin – the largest organ. Doctors have estimated that at least two-thirds of the population is magnesium deficient and according to Director International Medical Veritas Association, Dr. Mark Allan Sircus, “it is almost impossible to eat your way out of a magnesium deficiency” and it could take “over a year to get your magnesium levels back to normal with oral supplementation”. Magnesium spray can help reverse this deficiency because transdermal application can restore normal magnesium levels in the cells within a few months. In addition there is never an issue with taking too much as the body will only absorb what it needs.
Why does it burn?
You may feel a ‘burning’ sensation when first applying Magnesium. It has been stated that if you have damaged skin or are significantly deficient in this essential mineral, the greater the reaction. This is normal and generally subsides, however if you feel uncomfortable, leave the magnesium on for as long as possible or at least 30 minutes and then shower or wash off. Some will add it to a foot bath instead.
How does it help with pain?
Magnesium is well known for relieving pains and sufferings caused by arthritis, rheumatism, psoriasis, eczema, angina, headache and the generalised bone aching once considered as “growing pains” in children. Magnesium spray is easily absorbed through the skin, and is the most effective way to relax tense muscles and improve arthritic joint problems. It is especially good for low back pain, even better still with a hot pack.