Black rope mucoid plaque bowel cleanse
The modern diet is high in processed foods, lab created chemicals and at the same time, very little fiber, vitamins and minerals. Over time this causes compacted fecal matter in the bowels preventing reabsorption of essential vitamins and minerals, water and contributing to increased lymphatic congestion and blood thickening through out the body. Here are a few points to think on…
- The body can’t properly digest or even recognize unnatural substances from processed foods. As a result, the foods may stay in the digestive tract for a long time, begin to rot and start to accumulate.
- The intestines produce mucus to support normal digestion. But, with this unnatural environment in the intestines, the mucus accumulates as well.
- This creates a heavy mucus coating in the colon that thickens, becomes drier and harder and sticks to the colon wall to a point the body can’t eliminate it through normal bowel movements.
Symptoms of mucoid plaque matter may include:
- Digestive issues such as constipation, diarrhea, excess gas, bloated stomach, abdominal pain and cramping,
- Skin breakouts and acne.
- Body odor.
- Low energy and fatigue.
- Low cognitive function, “Brain fog”, difficulty to concentrate, memory issues.
How To Remove Mucus and Compacted Fecal Matter Naturally
First time users usually report passing large amount of waste. Often with very long rubber like material, mucus, dead parasites and candida yeast. Yikes! Some people lose over 3-4kgs in three days. Their stomach look flatter. Digestive issues become much better. This is obviously not fat loss or just a typical water weight.
The 5-day protocol below is designed to:
- Flush out your entire digestive system. You may notice mucoid plaque in stool after day 3.
- Support your natural elimination organs and detoxification pathways.
- Promote healthy gut flora.
The protocol uses safe and gentle natural foods and herbs.
Notice that certain colon cleansing herbs and over the counter laxatives work by forcing your body to make a bowel movement. This action may be too aggressive and may lead to laxative dependency. This means that you won’t be able to make regular bowel movements without these products.
Safety should always come first. Especially when self-cleansing at home.
- Cleanse your intestines.
Oxy-powder®: Take 4 capsules before bedtime, for 3-5 days.
Oxy-powder® uses natural ozonated magnesium oxides to release oxygen into the intestines. The oxygen gently loosens accumulated waste buildup which allows the body to flush it out through normal bowel movements.
A popular recipe that uses Oxy-powder: overnight colon cleanse.
- Expect the next day to have 3-5 bowel movements.
First time users usually eliminate a large amount of stored waste.
You may notice mucoid plaque in stool after day 3.
- Follow the digestive cleanse diet. (See complete plan below).
- Every day take a mixture of 150ml of hydrated bentonite and 1 tbps of pysillum husks in water 3 times daily 20 minutes before meals
- Take herbs that kill parasites. (Optional)
- Support gut health with probiotics & prebioitcs.
Diet during the cleanse
During the mucoid bowel cleanse, it is important to avoid problematic foods that are hard to digest or that are known to cause digestive issues. At the same time, you eat more natural raw whole foods to help cleanse the digestive tract and promote healthy bowel movements.
Most people do very well by eating a lighter diet with fresh whole fruits, vegetables and easy to digest foods during the cleanse. Remember, this is not a plan you should do long term, but for a very limited time to help flush out and reset your digestive system.
Any questions before, during or after the cleanse please don’t hesitate to contact Jessica.