EAV Assessment and Screening is also known as EDS (electrodermal screening). EAV is an innovative testing method that has been widely used since the 1940’s. It is used extensively throughout Europe and America and its use is growing in Australia.
EAV offers a quick, non-invasive method of screening for health imbalances. It should be clearly understood that EAV is not a “standard medical procedure,” and is not accepted as a diagnostic test for determining a specific disease or medical condition. It is, however, an energetic evaluation of an individual and provides an invaluable general assessment of a patient’s state of health. It has also proven to be a powerful tool for remedy and dental material selection, as well as for evaluating tooth stresses and jaw infections.
EAV utilizes the body’s 21 acupuncture meridians or the “energetic system” as a means of communicating with the body. This energetic system is a network of communication pathways in touch with even the smallest corner of your body. By indirectly measuring this energetic system, EAV can evaluate the functional condition and general health of the entire body, including determining the presence or absence of parasites, bacteria, fungi, viruses, and toxins.
EAV is not meant to be a replacement for the other patient evaluation methods, but rather complementary.Giving more information about a patient’s condition and increasing the chances of a successful outcome. It is also possible to create personalised remedies as they are needed.
EAV Testing can determine:
- Supplement Compatability
- Material Compatability
- Anesthetic Compatability
- Root Canals — how much stress is the root canal putting on your immune system?
- Cavitations — is there a infection in the jaw bone?
- Metal Crowns and Bridges – is there toxic metals residing in yours?
- Electrical Disturbance –multiple metals in the mouth may conduct electrical activity.
- Chronic Health Challenges/Lyme and others – individualized testing to identify contributing factors to complicated disease processes that are often difficult to diagnose and treat conventionally.
On the day of your appointment:
- No hand lotion
- Keep hydrated
To find out more or book an appointment with us, please phone us on 0419 871 259 or send us an online enquiry.